Before I can help, I want to fully understand your objectives. You may have questions or important considerations that need to be discussed. My role is to listen, ask questions, and come to know the whole story—your family situation, your loved ones, Your assets, and your intentions.
Once your needs and objectives are clearly defined, I will explain the options available for accomplishing your wishes. We will discuss the advantages and consequences of each option to enable you to make an informed decision.
Your Estate Plan
Tailored for your circumstances, your estate plan will include all the necessary documents to protect you and your loved ones on your death and for whatever events, medical or otherwise, may arise. It is your assurance that your intentions will be honored and respected.
As an Austin Will Lawyer and Estate Planning Attorney, I Can Guide You Through the Needed Steps to Protect You and Your Family
While we all know that we’re not going to live forever, most of us do not want to think about the end of life or the possibility that we may be involved in a serious, disabling medical event. I can help you by legally documenting your wishes for the gifting of your assets and your end-of-life care decisions.
I will work to pave that way by, first and foremost, listening carefully to what is important to you and what you want to accomplish. From there I work hard to define options and craft the right documents for you. I will then carefully explain and make sure that you understand your estate plan before the documents are signed. Taking this responsible action will ensure that decisions are made that reflect your concerns, values, and beliefs, as well as help your family know what to do.
Where there is a will, there is a way to:
- Provide peace of mind to you and your loved ones
- Ensure hard earned, lifetime acquired assets are protected and distributed as you intend
- Provide for the care of minor children
- Avoid unnecessary taxes and expenses
- Promote family harmony
- Protect the rights of spouses and partners
- With additional legal documents, own the future by making end-of-life decisions now
Clients naturally want to know about their lawyer. I am:
- A parent who has always wanted the best for my children (and hopefully one day grandchildren) whether I am around or not.
- A son who has lost his parents and dealt with difficult end-of-life decisions.
- An attorney licensed in the state of Texas for the last 32 years.
- An individual who is committed to helping other families prepare for the future.
To see more information about me, please see my bio.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact me here.